Thursday, July 30, 2009

.....................................

haii..bloggie... mmm.. i don't know what i wanna said. but,now in my mind is full of anything!!

ugh! i can't explain much... but the thing was so disturbing me is my mom's friends. why she doesn't told my mom that she had the way to pass that school?? whereas, my mom always told her anything what thing that my mom's know..ugh!. poor my mom. :( im sorry to said that you are bad friend.. but, congratulation!! :)) if me, thats not a big problems. but i very sad to see my momy.:((((

so cute..so sweet..

BTW... i love to see.. the F4 kid..hha..find the strange thing...hihihi..
if you find it... you're so thorough...congratulation...XOXO!

2 comments:

itta said...

mirip skali ratu sama jandiiii

fyka said...

hahahaha....
nanti jg besarnya kayak jandi..hihihi...