Saturday, August 1, 2009

princess taylor swift




i <3> her face is so unique and i like her eyes. its so sharp and like an eagle you know?. one of the most my fav song is love story of couse. i was tell u in older post. ^_^

yeah you can see.. she 's like a princess from fairy land.hha... most of her style show her image as a princes singer.. i guess.

btw, bad news from me.. i didn't pass SNMPTN and don't know what i must suppose to do.and thats mean i make both of my parents disappointed of me. whereases i very very want to make them proud of me.. ye..yeah.. destiny. but i will make some promise to my self to didn't drops any tears.Yeolshimhada!!!!aza aza fighting!
my theme song for this moment: teardrops On My Guitar>>
that's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishin on a wishin star
that's the song in the car I keep singing,
Don't know why I do

So I'll drive home alone,
As I turn out the light
I'll put that thing down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
that's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one that's got enough of me to break my heart
that's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
that's the time taken up
But there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into

Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so you won't see
congratulation for all my friends... miftah.eka.kikoy.arsyi.nabila.kachak.vdho.ismi.mail.moldy.reza.iffah.rina.

and i would say sorry to every body that i've mistakes to you...maybe i ever hurt you or something.. Mianhamnida!!!

oow... i want to told u again about BOF..XOXO. i found some funny picture in google.
of course it was edited. which one u prefer??? i prefer jun pyo and jandi of course. and babies name JJ. hha..

.

2 comments:

itta said...

sabar sayang... InsyaAllah adaji hikmahnya...

fyka said...

amin..amin..ya rabbal'alamin..
:)