Sunday, October 19, 2008

cleaning class competition

today all ups! a part of students in sma 01 cleaning thei class!!!!
me and my class mate, to......

we start to make roster,7k,cleaning list and other.
my part is in roster!
but before i do it in my house.....

we need some flower or plant....
so me and my friends go to buy it!
in the farrrr place from school..
so make tired. in the hot day do it all! hhhmmmpppfff!!!!!

and then we paint tha chair and table!

04.00 pm the jury was give appraised in class to class...

i hope our class can get number.


after clean class....
me and my other schoolmate go to get eat in KFC ratulangi!!!!
uuuwwhhh, the service is not to good...
thats my opinion!
but i'm so full, the chicken fillet and lechi float is so delicious.

and come in home at 06.30 pm....
so tired but i go to write this blog before rest!

No comments: