Tuesday, January 1, 2013

things of two ou one two


Two thousand and two was over, it was a nice year, many memory save there. let's talk about those all memory start from January. in January, i have a holiday in my home town, i've been go to my mom's village called Sengkang. i spend my holiday there about 1 week. and it's enough fun but the signal of my phone was suck. that makes my communication with my (ex) boyfriends broke and so do our relationship. in there we're already broke up. Next, goes to February, i thought there's no special even, lecturer goes like usually. Then, in march... this is the month of his bday, i've already prepared something that didn't need to mention here just wish he like it. APRIL! it's my month! have very fun birthday! big thanks to my best room mate ever, sena , and all of my girls, clara, dela, fajri, ayu, maya, widi, wana, imu,wina,ika, jeane, kiki, ninis, asma and this two boy, qadry and ulil..ALL of you guys! those birthday surprise party is absolutely make my day. i love you! thank you for those gorgeous cake, those gift and the party things. and thank you for you (ex) too, actually i don't need that you have to give something too, because it seems like i'll take back what i give to you. buttttt... thank you very much! it's really useful.

goes to Mei , June and July... after final examination in Mei to middle June, i've a holiday again, i been goes to kampung inggris in Pare, Kediri. i spend about 3 weeks there. have a nice experience there, new friends, new place and new lessons. and oww, welcome new family member. Raisya Malaeka Yamlikh Azikin.. i'm an aunty now. *kisshug! can't wait any longer to back home. in 26th if july was my beloved dady birthday! happy bday dady! long live, keep happy, keep be mine hero and best dad ever.
august, I'm home! really exited to see this little hand, little leg and all of little things that she had, my first little niece. and then, so happy to know that i spend my ramadhan and lebaran in my own house with my complete little family. alhamdulillah big thanks to my lord Allah SWT.

September, back to dorm, back to college. there's a new occupant, my juniors. welcome dorm for you all, hope you all enjoy the rule and welcome to stay here.i've got little problem with my friends on dorm, but it's not a big deal, we can handle it better. little problem with another person to, he accuse me to do something that didn't i done. damn you! but, time by goes the truth will come.i just believe that. just thinking, how if i just did that things that you accuse me? better i did and you angry to me than i don't did it and you still angry right? but i still keep my sense, it's useless to do it, just let it all go. October and November, like usual, lecturer, task, tae kwon do exercise and doing new sport called badminton. that was fun.my room mate bday, and i felt like it have to be amazing. but don't know, she think it is or not at all, i've done my best that time.

December was my the only one sisters wedding. happy :') to seen her. in that time i've a final examination too, so that i have to back and fort bandung-makassar. because i've already back to makassar, i was pending my holiday to back to home town, prevent my body or jet lag. hhaha. but finally in last of December, i've return to Makassar. at 27th of December was my mom birthday, happy birthday Mom! stay pretty stay cool and long live.

and oh, it's a hard year to move on in my last relationship. proved difficult to left the things that you live it seriously . easy come easy goes, actually i don't believe on that sentence, but it's prove on you. little regret to write it with a pen, then when i have to erase it with correction pen, it's left any marks. suppose to be i just write it with pencil like another else.just need you know, i still like you, but no,i don't want you back, just make a friendship better than you deny talk to me. and it's seems hard to me to moving on but it's not mean impossible. meanwhile, i don't need to show another person to proved I'm moving on isn't it? the aim is i have to accept that this is the best way that God give. just approved his not best for me and believe all thing happen with any reason for it. no need to try to fix the old one anymore, because it doesn't need to repair, just let someone else have that shit.sincere it o:)

then....
i wanna say "alhamdulillah" to ALLAH SWT, for all things that already happen in 2012, what ever it's sad or happy thing. i have passed it anyway. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!
it's quality time! we welcome the new year with have a dinner with all members of family.
wish this year, has a more of fun, more of happy and no sorrow.
wish i still have my complete beloved family
wish me and my family have a much sustenance and more furtune.
wish my lecturer, practicum goes fluently with best score.
wish all of the people near me feels comfy and happy with me.
wish all the sorrow of 2012 disappear, and i can forget and make it just a memory all of bad story.
AMIN! yaa Rabb...

2 comments:

Timur said...

two thousand and two?

fyka said...

dua kosong satu dua... 2012 sir...