Tuesday, February 24, 2015

There's problem every where

This few days was super duper hectic for me. Thanks Allah for all "rezeki" that you gimme until this day. Alhamdulillahhirobbilalamim. Beside that ive a few problem with my close friend again, bicker with my boy friend, and now with my sissy. Hwoah. I need to control mu self. Throw away bad habbit. All those emotional, bad moody, miss communication,easy to get angry etc. I just have to always remember that i cant live alone in this world, i need friends and my family to stand by me.
God, please forgive all my mistakes. I just believe to all Your plan. I just hope to have a good, confort job and have a much "rezeki" for make my parents happy and proud, have a couple that good for me. And i wish i will never depend on other.

No comments: