Saturday, January 22, 2011

my dady said......


fiuh...tonight I really feel that those who say 'upset' we call it in Indonesian 'galau'.. actually today, i wanna hang out (for many times) wif my friends..want to go to the festival the same band that happened to my friend participate in the festival ..
and the very coincidence .. mother and father I am today comes from Bulukumba and bad news is that my mother is sick .. His hands can not be driven .. minor stroke he said ...
position here that makes my dilemma .. First, as children who must stay at home because my mother was ill (although I can not do anything, even my mother asked me to stay away just because the smell of my perfume) and the second as a friend who was supposed to come support their band (although only part create crowded, and there is no effect if I come or not)



No comments: