Tuesday, November 16, 2010

it's Idul Adha day

wew.. it's my first time to do idul adha pray not in south Sulawesi... wew... first time in my lovely dormitory...
we pray in the mosque of campus....( field actually...)
mmh.. celebrate it with new people in new city...
they all accompany me along the day...


ayu fajri sena

huaaaa... now i'm at my friends home rent... to bored to stay in dormitory..hhuu...
oya... my senior at dormitory has been cooked for this special day.. so i feel like in home sweet home... llallalalala..hhahha...

i curious, why they're cry??? hha.. may be just me like not have feeling.. or.. i don't know... but in my deep inside my heart... i really miss my family... mooooommmyyyy!!!!! dadyyyyy!!!!!! ur daughter miss u here!!!!!!
really wanna back home.. but.. why if i'm home i rarely stay at home, so.. is that means i miss my home or i miss my friends.. or just the city??? hhahha.... mmmm.. i think it's better at home... wew? why i talk about home? hha... like i've got home sick..

fiuh... oke then.... the last but not the list...
idul adha wish!
*hope i have good score at my first final test... aminn...
*God... gimme much 'rezeki'...hhii... amin....
*Have no trouble along my day to day here...amin...
*be a good girl for my beloved parents... amin...
*still have a nice and beautifull super friends like now...aminn...
*mmm... all the best for me and my family... amin..

yeah.. thats a half of my wish.. i afraid it's to much if i write it down all..hhe...
that's enough today...
because fajri and sena are not patient to read mine...hhahha...

happy idul Adha all....

Idul Adha remembering me about... God,Nabi Muhammad,family,friends and... COW (meat) hhahhaha.... :D

No comments: