Wednesday, March 31, 2010

happy aprilmop

huaa... today i was wake up late... my friends wake me up by text in my phone.. but you know what? i continue my sleep..hho...

and finally, i late to enter the class an hour late.. actually i decide to not enter the class. so i go to the warnet for browsing everything..hha... i repair my twitter because it doesn't want to be opened. i fix it!!! yiha.....

i was leave the class for 3rd meeting.. and that's mean i leave many subject! OMG! what the hell is that? i'm gonna be a bad girl... mmh.. not i'm not.. i'm still a good girl, isn't it? :) hhe..

hey! today is 1st april... aprilmop everyone! actually that's not our indonesian's tradition.. but, i just wanna say happy!!!hha...

now i'm in the internet subjec class. it is the second class for today... the teacher is kind and nice. happy to enter her class than the class before it.hhe..

count down my bday! hha.. eight more days left! hha...

nb: love it? love u too
hate it? hate u too.. haha

No comments: